Last week I was feeling a bit down. I had work from 10-6, I would go home, eat, do a driving lesson with my mom and then be too tired to do anything else for the rest of the evening. Repeat. Everyday was the same, with nothing exciting on the horizon. I know every day can’t be an adventure and some days we need the quiet days, but I wanted to make sure this week was a bit exciting, in any little way I could make it. From doing this I noticed and learned some things.
So without further ado I present to you a list of (slightly silly but some not so silly) things I learned/ noticed this week:
1) It’s important to be sociable outside of the work environment. I met up with my friend from work for coffee this week. Though we work with each other it’s great to be chilled out, and be able to have a chat outside of the same four walls.
2) I love BB cream! I’m a real newbie when it comes to make up and I learn new things all the time. Something that always would happen that I hated, is that I would put my concealer on then my powder, and I would be left with a really noticeable powdery face. While I was in London last month, I bought some BB cream from the Body Shop. And I learned this week that if I put BB cream on my face after the concealer, it gives me a dewy look and then the powder settles better aswell! Ta da, problem solved!
3) Babies are the ultimate heart melters. I did some babysitting for the most adorable six month old boy and he made my heart all warm.
4) I need to walk a bit slower and not rush everywhere. I’m a natural fast walker, but sometimes when you have no where to be, it’s nice to take things slow
5) There’s colour everywhere in life, you just need to look for it.
Is there anything you noticed/ learned this week? I’d love to know! 🙂
Bye for now